Monday, January 14, 2008

They got the Mango's!

Yummmmmyy. The DFAC has way better selection of food than I am used to. For example they have fresh ripe mangos! They have other stuff too, Cherry Tomatoes, a hot grill bar where they will cook hot roast beef or turkey sandwiches, way fresher produce and some cool slushy drinks.

The best of course is the mangos. You have to be a little creative here so this is what I came up with. Take a mango and peel it and put all the good stuff in a plastic cup. To that add a banana or a kiwi. I mix it up; cuz I'm freaky, yo! Yeah, anyhow mash all that up together. On my way out I stop at the ice cream bar and have the girl plop a scoop of either strawberry or vanilla in the cup. Breyers ice cream no less! Then I mix that all up into a kick ass smoothie. Man it's like.... well its like some guy stirred some fruit up with ice cream. But its pretty damn good. As you can see "I'm pretty fly for a white guy!" Sorry I am listening to R&B and rap on the sound system and it's taking over :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, goodness! Sometimes it's actually painful to read the slang! Bet you can't wait to use my new mango slicer, though, huh? ;)