Monday, September 17, 2007

True Love

Ok, for those that do not know, my girlfriend graduated from the University of Michigan. I am an Ohio State fan. This creates some interesting moments in our relationship, especially around football season.

So I'm over here in Kuwait and was briefed before I left that I could draw linen to sleep on. This is a fairly routine procedure when living in barracks so I believed what I was told. I get here and no linen! So I buy some cheap crappy stuff at the PX.

This is where the true love part comes in. Emily has been working very hard at taking care of me. When she saw via webcam that I had crappy sheets she decided she had to try to make me comfortable, so she sent me some nice new comfy sheets. Now that's an act of love, but as she is often prone to do for me Emily went above and beyond. That's right she bought me Ohio State logo sheets! This is a real big deal for a Michigan Alumni. In fact she may be in danger of losing here Alumni card :)

Anyhow, the sheets are real comfy. It's just one more little touch from home to make this place a little nicer. So I am off to sleep to dream about my girlfriend and the victorious Buckeye's!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not supposed to advertise that!! Now I really AM going to lose my Alumni Card! ;)

Chris said...

Shouldn't you be a YSU fan?

Tyler Pasch said...

I am disowning her.